Child Nutrition Program
Does DCA offer breakfast? Yes! We are happy to offer breakfast each morning.
Cost? Breakfast is $2.00.
Free/Reduced: Students who are approved for Free/Reduced meals qualify for Free/Reduced breakfast. (See Below)
Help them start the day right! Breakfast Break packs include whole grain cereals such as: Honey Nut Cheerios®, Lucky Charms®, Fruit Loops®, Cocoa Puffs®, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch®.
- Whole grain cereals
- Top most popular kids’ cereals
- Convenient, nutritious and portion controlled
- No Mess, No Fuss – package easily converts to placemat & there’s a trash bag in every case
- Field tests across the country show – kids love Breakfast BREAKS!
- Each serving (1 meal) of Breakfast Breaks provides 2 ounce equivalent grain servings and 1/2 cup fruit based on the USDA Food Buying Guide Requirements.
Does DCA offer lunch? No. Students need to bring their own lunch each school day. We have microwaves on campus for lunches that need to be heated.
Online Free and Reduced Applications for
Denton Classical Academy
Now you can apply on-line for your children to receive free or reduced price school meals. Your application will be sent from a secure web site directly to the Texas College Preparatory Academies district and the Denton Classical Academy so you don’t need to worry about filling out a paper form that could be lost or misplaced.
www.LunchApplication.com has been designed to make it easy for you to know exactly what information you need to provide and to guide you through the process. Once your application has been received the district office will determine your eligibility and send you a letter with the results.
www.LunchApplication.com is an easy, secure and convenient way to apply for free or reduced meals.
To apply, simply go to www.LunchApplication.com and Click Apply Now.
To get started, click HERE to apply now.